Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Let me introduce myself..

Well let me start by introducing myself. I am a young mother, self-employed nail technician, dog breeder, maid, nurse,chef,jack of all trade... Ouf! What ?! You don't believe me!? Well about you try and be in my shoes.. Being a mother is all of those things, and it is hard! But I wouldn't trade it for the world! I think most mothers would tell you the same thing. So I am a mother, therefore I am on call 24/7, and as if that wasn't enough I also have my own nail salon, I breed dogs, I have two parrots and between all of those tasks, including cleaning, doing the laundry, and putting the girls to bed at night, I love to take time for myself and do one of the things I enjoy the most.... yes you guessed it; Baking!!! I loveeeee baking! And I know most of you think I'm out of my mind, especially if you are a busy parent too . But what can I say I love it ! Nothing beats the girls fast asleep, the house cleaned, and then there it is the smell of freshly baked goodies! Isn't it comforting !? And then of course I always get a curious husband, coming out of his man cave asking what smells oh so heavenly ! ... So I enjoy cooking, I find it therapeutic in a way, it's my little moment, to create something so delicious it will bring a tear to your eye! No...it really will! So I'm not good at writing, but I still wanted to make a blog, to let people know about the joys of cooking, I will share here, stuff about my everyday life, from the new messes my daughters made to the very last ingredient to my new favourite recipe! I hope you all enjoy, take tips and learn to love baking. I will also share some of my work, puppies updates ect. Enjoy and feel free to comment, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment